Blogging for professional reasons is not a new concept, but it is certainly new-er for me. I have contributed to a personal blog off-and-on for a few years and have always enjoyed the expressive release that blogging brings.
Aside from blogging, I am a third grade dual language teacher working in a small district west of Fort Worth, TX. I have been a teacher for three years now and immensely enjoy all the challenges that education brings. Never being content to "sit back on my haunches" (now, with all professionalism aside - is that how "haunches" is spelled? I don't think I've ever used that word in a written context!), I decided to pursue a Master's degree in Education Administration. Having completed 4 of my 12 courses, course number 5 challenged us to create and maintain a reflective and interactive blog. For the sake of this course, the next several entries will be dedicated to the topic of Action Research, but it is my hope as this blog continues that I will be able to post on my experiences as I transition from a TEACHER to an ADMINISTRATOR *que du-du-duh music*.
Thank you for joining me for the ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment